What's New At IFA?
Terms and conditions:
- Minimum qualification 10+2
- Total seats – 100 ( First come first basis)
- Last date of registration – 12/11/2018
- Registration Fees – 100 per student
- Date of examination – 17/11/2018
- Registration fees will not be refundable
- Top 5 Students will get 100% scholarship
- Next 5 students will get 50% scholarship
- Venue: Concept classes- 72-9 Pana Udhyan, Mata Wali Gali, Narela, Delhi – 110040
Popular Courses[ninzio_courses number=”9″ layout_type=”carousel” columns=”3″ show_nav=”yes” show_pagination=”yes”]
IFA-Indian Financial Academy is promoted by a group of professionals (Chartered Accountants and MBA’s) started its journey in 2008. The group has in depth experience in the field of Finance & Accounts. We take pride in claiming that we stand amongst the best institute in India.IFA has carved a niche for itself in very short span of time with unique updated curriculum, eye catching infrastructure and advanced study material. IFA has been ranked for providing value for money services which makes it stand apart.
IFA offers courses & training in diverse domains for graduates, undergraduates, senior secondary pass outs in any stream. Our Courses help students to boost their career and get the placement in the field of accounts, industrial accounting, and bookkeeping. Our courses help students for longer future as our courses are designed in relevance to rapidly evolving accounting systems in the marketplace. Our course module is also very much focuses on helping professionals to upgrade their interpersonal skills, interview skills, and English language command. Our Job oriented courses help improves skill on a consistent basis with the help of more emphasis on practical lab sessions which build confidence & expertise for the “IFAins” tomorrow.